How to find out
your ring size?
Below you'll find two methods for finding out your ring size.
Whichever method you choose, here are some ideas for getting a reliable result. You can also use the Graazie band.
1Measure the inside diameter
of an existing bushing
- Grab one of your rings or a ruler.
- Measure the inside diameter.
- Determine the ring size (using the table below)
|Ring diameter in MM||Size FR||US size|
2Measure your finger circumference
- Take a ruler, tape or thread.
- Mark a starting line on your measuring tool.
- Wrap your measuring tool around the finger that will wear the ring.
- Mark a line or use your measuring tool to close the circle.
- Measure the distance in millimetres between the start of your measuring tool and your mark.
|Finger circumference in MM||Size FR||US size|
How to adjust
your chain ring?
How to adjust your chain ring?
Hold the adjustment ball and slide it along the chain. Do not pull on the chain