Your GRAAZIE jewellery is covered by an international warranty for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase as shown on your invoice, against any problems resulting from a conformity or manufacturing defect. If during this period it is found that such a defect exists, the exchange if it is possible (stock available) or the issue of a credit note will be made free of charge. The guarantee on jewellery concerns demonstrable production errors.
Any defects must be ascertained beforehand by our technical services. The guarantees ensure the buyer that the products meet the standards of use, reliability and durability. Defects resulting from the following are excluded from this guarantee
- theft or loss ;
- intentional damage; damage resulting from improper use such as scratching, bumping or dropping; damage resulting from lack of care.
- normal wear and tear or ageing of materials used;
- mistreatment (shocks, crushing, etc.), accidents, alterations, transformations; any intervention not carried out by us which may expose your jewellery to damage and for which we cannot be held responsible.
- Notify us by sending us a message in the "Contact" section on www.graazie.com, subject "after-sales service", giving us your order number.
- Print and fill in the attached return form: (don't forget to include your postal address and e-mail)
- Return the ordered item in its case with all accessories and, as far as possible, in its original condition and packaging.
- Don't forget to add the return form to your shipment.
- Place everything in a solid package and send the package with tracking to GRAAZIE whose address is: 3 rue de Stockholm 75008 Paris - Patchwork -
GRAAZIE jewellery must not be exposed to water or chemical substances such as perfume, cosmetics and cleaning products that may cause discolouration. The cost of returning the product after a warranty claim or repair (for defects occurring after the buyer has used the product) will be borne by the buyer. In case of questions regarding returns and warranty, the buyer can always contact the GRAAZIE customer service team.
The warranty and all associated services are the sole and exclusive remedy of the consumer. However, the mandatory legal rights of the end consumer under the applicable national legislation on the sale of consumer goods are not affected by this warranty. In no event shall GRAAZIE be liable for any other damages whatsoever arising from GRAAZIE products.