RETURNS, EXCHANGES AND CREDITS
You have 14 days to return your jewel for an exchange or credit if you wish to change the size of your item (e.g. ring) or simply change the item (except for worn or personalised jewellery). If the amount of the item purchased is identical to that of the desired item, we will be able to proceed with an exchange, if this is not the case we will issue a credit note (code to be entered in the field "promotional code").
HOW TO MAKE THE RETURN?
- Notify us of the return by sending us a message in the "Contact" section on www.graazie.com, specifying your order number.
- Print and fill in the attached return form: (don't forget to include your postal address and e-mail)
- Return the ordered item in its case with all accessories and, as far as possible, in its original condition and packaging.
- Don't forget to add the return form to your shipment.
- Place everything in a solid package and send the parcel with tracking to GRAAZIE whose address is: 49 avenue de Iéna 75116 Paris - Patchwork -
Please note that jewellery that does not comply with these conditions cannot be exchanged and/or credited. Jewellery received damaged will not be returned or exchanged. Returns are accepted up to 14 days after your order has been dispatched, except for jewellery with a manufacturing defect (6 month guarantee). Returns of personalised jewellery are not accepted. The buyer bears the cost of returning the order. We strongly advise all buyers who wish to return their order to use a secure shipping method.
If a product is received damaged or broken, the buyer should contact the customer service team by email within 24 hours. In the event of a lost or damaged return, the buyer has the option to blame the carrier. The buyer, as the sender of the return, must initiate the claims procedure for any problems that may arise in connection with the return. The buyer must keep the (official, digital) return receipt, which contains the tracking information. The shipping costs for a return within the trial period and for a return for warranty or repair are borne by the buyer.